Look out for cyclists

If you are involved in a road traffic accident where you have sustained an injury and another driver was at fault for this, you may be able to claim against the other party and obtain compensation for your injuries. In addition to this, you may also be able to claim for special damages ( see special damages post ) to repair your bicycle and associated equipment that may have been damaged during the course of the incident.

0 0